Tom joined dFakto as business analyst in January 2016. He is a valuable team member on different projects and has built a broad experience as analyst for multiple projects in several industries. He is a pro-active, team leader and result-oriented consultant and has demonstrated strong Project Management capabilities.
- 1,5 years of experience in Business Consulting
- Development of a Sales and Marketing project in a Customer Service organization for a top-tier company in the Electronic Payment sector
- Analysis, improvement and optimization of sales processes in the Electronic Payment sector
- Acquired a solid expertise in building and delivering data-driven strategies
- Creation of reports and dashboards for the management committee, financial and operational managers
- Process and Data Flows optimization
- Co-Founder of the internal RSE Program
Tom is currently focusing on setting up an efficient platform to manage the Customer Service for an Electronic Payment company.
Before joining dFakto, Tom was guided by his curiosity which lead him to work for “Oxfam-Magasins du monde” in the commercial department and for CidaCo, a consultancy company specialized in the creativity and innovation sector (in Leeds, UK) as a Project Coordinator. Right after Graduation, Tom created “Pour une Histoire”, a social and educational project that lead him around South America for 8 months, as Project Developer and Financial Manager.
Tom holds a Master’s degree in Business Engineering from the Louvain School of Management (ex-IAG).