Arnaud is a Senior Consultant at dFakto since August 2016. He is mainly involved in projects linked with the Transformation & Financial Business Lines. Arnaud is a bright, highly skilled and result-oriented consultant with a high expertise in Financial Advisory, Value Management, Business Intelligence, data-driven reporting solutions and Transformation Programs.
- Acquired a solid expertise in building and delivering data-driven strategies
- High expertise in aligning Data Management and Financial Processes with company’s strategy
- Creation of reports and dashboards for the management committee, financial and operational managers
- 8 years of experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Good experience in Capacity, Planning and Resource Management and Financial Information System
- Experience in back, front and middle office activities
Arnaud is currently the Project Manager on a large Financial Transformation Program in the event industry alongside with monitoring the accounting and financial reporting of dFakto.
Before joining dFakto, Arnaud worked for 8 years at Base Company and fulfilled various functions. He first started as a Shop Manager where he was responsible of a team of representatives, customer assistance and management of store operations. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, he participated in a large transformation program aiming to align data management and financial processes with company’s strategy. He then became Financial Controller where he oversaw the Management of the General and Administration cost center as well as the improvement of the Financial Information System. Finally, Arnaud joined the Strategy and Program department where he designed and improved the value management framework by implementing capacity, planning and resources management in order to decrease projects time to market.
Arnaud holds a Master’s degree in Business Management from the Louvain School of Management (Ex-Fucam).