As a Senior Business Consultant, you will join one of our project teams on the field.
You will be given the responsibility for some of the project deliverables, and your experience will allow you to supervise junior level consultants. You will also be able to support the management.
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in consultancy or audit
- You have a master degree in Applied Economics or Business Engineering
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about data analysis
- You are client focused
- You are passionate about IT and you want to be an actor in the data revolution
- You are able to deal with executive-level management
- You are used to working in a project mode and you have good skills in project management
(a certificate is a plus)
- You have excellent analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- You have an excellent command of French or Dutch and English
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and do not lack of ambition
- You are creative, independent and have excellent communication skills
- You want to participate in the growth of a SME
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- A continuous program of training and career development opportunities
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship
- An attractive and complete reward package including incentives at various levels
If you are passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to