We are currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer passionate
about Data Management and related technologies.
Are you an experienced practitioner in Data Architectures, Data Modeling
and Business Analytics? Read on to see what we offer!
You will be amazed by how we work together as a team at dFakto – a team that embraces collaboration and cohesion between people with different fields of expertise. Business specialists, solution developers, UX designers, data architects ─ just to name a few ─ all work at the same level with one unique goal: deliver the best solutions and maximum value to our clients. It is, we believe, this mix of different talents, together with our incisive consultancy and agile delivery methodology that help us to deliver maximum client satisfaction both today and we make sure in the future too.
As a Senior Data Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of our projects: from capturing and understanding the end-user needs, over functional design, defining the logical and physical solution architecture, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the technical and functional tests
- Lead the continuous improvement efforts by identifying technology and process improvements
- Constantly maintaining and enlarging your professional knowledge and technical skills through self-learning and training sessions
- Participate in business development process by developing proof-of-concept and estimating workload
- Act as a bridge between IT and Business
- Coach dFakto consultants and client team members
- Organize the Data Management practice within dFakto
You will also contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities
- You have a University Degree in Information Technology (or equivalent by experience)
- You are assertive and communicative, enabling you to work and network at multiple levels within the organization
- You are analytical and you have good problem-solving skills
- You have a strong conceptual, logical and physical data modelling experience (relational and dimensional).
Knowledge of Data Vault methodology is a strong plus
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing Data Management solutions for Business Analytics
- You have an in-depth knowledge of SQL (ANSI SQL, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL)
- You have some experience with one or more Business Intelligence solutions such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Ideally, you have some programming experience in c# and/or Python
- You are fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions on BI and IT subjects
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month
- Competitive financial package
If you are passionate about data management and technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to