dFakto is looking for an DevOps Engineer, willing to learn and grow within our team. As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the infrastructure of our solutions. You will work in a team where your opinion matter and every new idea is welcome. You will be a driving force behind the technical choices in terms of security and architecture.
Do you feel like your profile doesn’t match this description, but you suspect we could make things great together? Send us an application anyway!
As a DevOps Engineer you will go on learning and contribute to the development and maintenance of the infrastructure of our solutions by carrying various activities:
- Implement tools and processes, review the existing infrastructure and help us grow our business using adapted technical solutions;
- Make sure the systems (hosts, databases, domains, APIs, etc) comply with the Service Level Agreement, keep our infrastructure up-to-date, monitor our solution and implement tools and processes, automate tasks and promote stability;
- Help the developers be more efficient by supplying them with the right tools;
- Share your skills with other engineers, and participate in reviewing their code to follow the code base evolution.
- Bachelor in computer science
- Very good knowledge of Linux, networking, firewall
- Strong experience with docker
- French & English speaking
Nice to have Qualifications
Having experience in some of these areas is a plus
- Database administration knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, …)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (VMware vSphere, Kubernetes, other)
- Familiar with deployment automation tools such as Ansible
- Familiar with provisioning tool such as Terraform
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Prometheus is a plus)
- Be comfortable with git and CI/CD concepts
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with amazing development prospects;
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners;
- A continuous training program and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package.
If you are passionate about data management and technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to