We are currently undergoing in a certification process which has an impact on technical requirements, such as structure and security protocols. International growth impacts our daily work and sales approach as we work to accommodate global needs and standards. We have a fast-growing team with the need to constantly develop and upgrade our skills, and be flexible to meet new and varying challenges.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the infrastructure of our solutions. You will implement tools and processes, review the existing infrastructure and help us grow our business using adapted technical solutions.
Do you feel like your profile doesn’t match this description, but you suspect we could make things great together? Send us an application anyway!
As a DevOps Engineer you will go on learning and contribute to the development and maintenance of the infrastructure of our solutions:
- You will work in a team where your opinion matter and every new idea is welcome. You will be a driving force behind the technical choices in terms of security and architecture.
- You will make sure the systems (hosts, databases, domains, APIs, etc) comply with the Service Level Agreement, keep our infrastructure up-to-date, monitor our solution and implement tools and processes, automate tasks and promote stability. You will also help the developers be more efficient by supplying them with the right tools.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will share your skills with other engineers, and participate in reviewing their code to follow the code base evolution.
- 3-8+ years of experience
- Very good knowledge of Linux, networking, firewall
- Strong experience with docker
- Database administration knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, …)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (VMware vSphere, Kubernetes, other)
- Familiar with deployment automation tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Prometheus is a plus)
- Be comfortable with git and CI/CD concepts
- French & english speaking
Nice to have Qualifications
- ANSSI Certification
- ITIL methodology
- International standards knowledge (ISO, SOC, RGPD…)
- Skills in IT security
- Team player
- Critical mind
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions on BI and IT subjects
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month
- Competitive financial package
If you are passionate about data management and technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to