You will be amazed by how we work together as a team at dFakto, for it’s a team that embraces collaboration and cohesion between people with different fields of expertise. Business specialists, solution developers, UX designers, data architects ─ just to name a few ─ all work at the same level with one unique goal: deliver the best solutions and maximum value to our clients. It is, we believe, this mix of different talents, together with our incisive consultancy and agile delivery methodology that help us deliver maximum client satisfaction both today and we hope in the future too.
For this reason, we would like to meet software developers of all levels in order to extend our capacity to deal with more projects. Currently, we develop most of our solutions using C#, Python and AngularJS but are always prepared to try new stuff, particularly as new technologies emerge to tackle new challenges. Nothing is off limits, if the solution is considered legitimate and robust.
You may be interested in attending one of our “Happy Last Friday” events that takes place, you’ve guessed it, every last Friday of the month. It’s a chance to meet with the rest of the dFakto team as they gather together and discuss new ways of tackling their daily client challenges, for we appreciate that software solutions are created in a continuous and collaborative learning process.
As member of dFakto, you will further develop the skills required to tackle challenges ranging from creation of robust multi-tier applications to reactive user interfaces and even data warehouse automation. The scope of skills and technologies you’ll get to explore is huge and the team will be there to support you on your way.
If you are as passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique and exciting work environment, don’t wait any longer. Contact us to apply for a spot in our team.
- Knowledge in .NET/C# and/or Python
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of (ANSI) SQL
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Openmindness, curiosity and assertiveness
Nice to have
- Experience with Git
- Configuration, deployment and maintenance of database servers
- Interest in BI-driven data modeling methodologies
- Experience with web services (REST API)
What we offer
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions on BI and IT subjects
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month
- Competitive financial package
If you are passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to