We are looking for someone to analyze and implement our data warehouses. You will help our Data team to design solutions based on our Agile Data Warehouse Automation Platform. As member of dFakto, you will help our project team. You will help analyze client business requirements, design their business model and create a data vault schema and the information mart. You will design solutions who transform data into information relevant to business. The goal of you and your teammates will be to create Agile Data Warehouse Automation Platforms that can restitute relevant and consistent information that can answer different departments, teams or hierarchy levels needs within the client organization. The scope of skills, technologies and industries you’ll get to explore is huge and the team will be there to support you on your way.
As a Data Solution Developer, on a day to day basis, you will go on learning and contribute to the deliverables of the project by carrying out complex and varied activities including, typically:
- Designing high-quality solutions with the right balance between coupling and cohesion principles;
- Designing high-performing solutions;
- Bringing technical expertise required to extract data from multiple sources systems;
- Identifying potential issues and suggesting original solutions;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or 3-5 years of experience in Data Analysis
- Functional Analysis skills to develop requirements and specifications
- Database Design on one or multiple RDBMS (PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, Redshift,…)
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) methodology from source systems to data warehouses
- Speak English & French fluently
Nice to have qualifications
- Knowledge of Data Vault modeling is a big plus.
- OLAP principals such as dimensional analysis, star schemas, aggregation and query creation
- Master Data Management, Data Quality
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with amazing development prospects;
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners;
- A continuous training program and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package including a commission plan.
If you are passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to