We are currently looking for a Data Architect passionate
about Data Management and related technologies.
Are you an experienced practitioner in Data Architectures, Data Modeling
and Business Analytics? Read on to see what we offer!
We are looking for someone to improve our data warehouse automation platform. You will help our Data team to design solutions based on our Agile Data Warehouse Automation Platform. As member of dFakto, you will help our project team. You will analyze client business requirements, design their business model and create a data vault schema and the information mart. You will design solutions who transform data into information relevant to business. The goal of you and your teammates will be to create Agile Data Warehouse Automation Platforms that can restitute relevant and consistent information that can answer different departments, teams or hierarchy levels needs within the client organization. The scope of skills, technologies and industries you’ll get to explore is huge and the team will be there to support you on your way.
As a Data Architect you will go on learning and contribute to the deliverables of the project by carrying out complex and varied activities including:
- Designing high-quality solutions with the right balance between coupling and cohesion principles
- Designing high-performing solutions
- Bringing technical expertise required on the BI tools used within projects (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview/Qliksense, …)
- Identifying potential issues and suggesting original solutions
You will also contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities
- 5-8+ years of experience
- Functional Analysis skills to develop requirements and specifications
- Database Design on one or multiple RDBMS (PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, Redshift,…)
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) methodology from source systems to data warehouses
- Ability to determine the business needs of application users
- Ability to design and build a business intelligence system
Nice to have Qualifications
- Knowledge of Data Vault modeling is a big plus.
- OLAP principals such as dimensional analysis, star schemas, aggregation and query creation
- Master Data Management, Data Quality
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL DB
- Extended experience with Dashboarding Software (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview/Qliksense)
- Team player
- User centric Analytical mind
- Business oriented
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions on BI and IT subjects
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month
- Competitive financial package
If you are passionate about data management and technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to