Interested in participating to our adventure? We’re now looking for an experienced business developer for the French market, who’ll focus on public accounts (government) and large accounts (banking, non-profit organisations …).
As our experienced business developer, you will carry out various activities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities; this includes searching new markets, partnerships … or new ways of reaching existing markets;
- Understand the needs of your customers and, with the dFakto team, you’ll build and present the adequate solutions to meet them;
- Based on strategic/tactical choices of the company, you’ll sell direct to end customers or indirect to (consulting) partners;
- Create a strong sales pipeline and provide accurate forecast, in order the company to reach its sales and revenue targets; a key target will be the subscription revenue you’ll generate;
- Help design client agreements, negotiate terms and pricing, and close deals with customers/partners;
- Report over your activity, your accounts & contacts, and your pipeline;
- Carry out market/segment/customer analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors.
- Solution Selling is natural for you: you understand customer pain points, you can tell business stories, you speak in customer benefits, you translate your proposals into customer gains & savings;
- You have 5-10 years of experience in selling software – preferably in subscription mode – and professional services into the government, banking and organisation/association markets in France; thanks to this, you built a relationship network;
- You master complex sales: complex offerings in complex decision units.
- You’re curious of trends and changes in the business and IT worlds;
- You’re familiar with tendering processes (RFI, RFP …); you have practical experience of French public tenders;
- You are excellent at drafting documents and drawing up customer presentations;
- You speak and write perfectly in French and have a good business practice of English;
- You have a master degree in Applied Economics, in Engineering, in IT …
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; you are autonomous and creative; you always challenge your priorities to make the best use of your time; you’re customer-centric though assertive.
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with amazing development prospects;
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners;
- A continuous training program and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package including commissions.
If you are passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to