Interested in participating to our adventure? We are looking for a result-driven and experienced Business Developer for the French market (public sector and large companies), who will focus on public accounts (government) and enterprise accounts (banking, manufacturing, retail …). Reporting directly to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, the Sales Executive will work with our Marketing and Pre-Sales teams to drive new business across the country, managing the full sales cycle.
As a Business Developer your goal is to Generate Qualified Sales Opportunities for the sales team to drive revenue. You will carry out various activities:
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospection and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing deals;
- Research and identify new business opportunities but also qualify and manage leads provided by the Marketing team;
- Understand the needs of your prospects and build account plans. With the dFakto team, you determine the best approach to establish long-term business relationships, in direct sales or by leveraging dFakto’s partner network;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities and provide accurate forecast; one of you key targets will be the subscription revenue you’ll generate;
- You build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level; encourage the search of new potential partners and the support to the existing ones;
- You are also expected to carry out market/segment/customer analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- You have a Bac+5 degree from a Business School or equivalent;
- You have ideally 10 years of experience in enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the Enterprise Performance Management, ERP, Data Management or BI space; thanks to this, you built an extended relationship network;
- You are creative, curious and autonomous, you are customer-centric though assertive;
- You always challenge your priorities, you know how to do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterwards;
- Solution Selling is natural for you: you understand customer pain points, you can tell business stories, you speak in customer benefits, you translate your proposals into customer gains & savings;
- You have a broad experience in managing complex sales cycles in the enterprise market;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written; you have excellent presentation skills;
- You speak and write perfectly in French and have a good business practice of English.
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with amazing development prospects;
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners;
- A continuous training program and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package including a commission plan.
If you are passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to