dFakto is now looking for a passionate and results-driven Business Developer for the Belgian & Luxemburg’s markets, who will focus on large companies (> 250 people). Reporting directly to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, the Sales Executive will work with our Marketing and Pre-Sales teams to drive new business across the country, managing the full sales cycle.
As a Business Developer your goal is to Generate Qualified Sales Opportunities for the sales team to drive revenue. You will carry out various activities:
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospection and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing deals;
- Research and identify new business opportunities but also qualify and manage leads provided by the Marketing team;
- Understand the needs of your prospects and, with the dFakto team, build and present the adequate solutions to meet them;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities and provide accurate forecast; one of you key targets will be the subscription revenue you’ll generate;
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level;
- Of course, reporting over your activity and your pipeline is part of your job, but you’re also expected to carry out market/segment/customer analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- You have a Bac+5 degree from a Business School or equivalent;
- You have 5-10 years of experience in enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the Enterprise Performance Management, ERP, Data Management or BI space; thanks to this, you built an extended relationship network;
- You are creative, curious and autonomous, you are customer-centric though assertive;
- You always challenge your priorities, you know how to do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterwards;
- Solution Selling is natural for you: you understand customer pain points, you can tell business stories, you speak in customer benefits, you translate your proposals into customer gains & savings;
- You have a broad experience in managing complex sales cycles in the enterprise market;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written; you have excellent presentation skills;
- You speak and write perfectly in French and have a good business practice of English.
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- A continuous program of training and career development opportunities
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship
- An attractive and complete reward package including a commission plan.
If you are passionate about technology as we are and want to discover a unique work environment, don’t wait any longer and apply for a spot in our team!
Send your resume and a motivational letter to