1. GDPR is not about “assessment” only
Before May 25, 2018 performing an impact assessment was adequate, but after this date, every bit of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) across the business must be accounted for and managed, to avoid very real fines.
This is a game changer. It is no longer adequate to simply have ‘accounting-like’ procedures in place – the actual PII data must be managed and the business is accountable for it directly.
GDPR is fundamentally a highly evolutive data management challenge. The solution requires an agile data approach.
2. Track continuously your Actions & Risks
How can you manage resolution all of your different DPIA versions, as you produce new ones?
Can you produce a current state-of-play of outstanding activities towards implementing your evolving DPIA recommendations?
How can we help you?
- dFakto ProPilot DPIA management is a flexible and scalable tool for managing one or dozens of DPIAs simultaneously
- dFakto ProPilot records all GDPR registry requirements, including a continuous history of activity and resolution around actions and risks, that is traceable to their inception
- dFakto ProPilot has standard and customisable reports for producing ready reports to both the Executive Board, and GDPR Auditors
3. Maintain a high level of compliancy
Are you compliant with GDPR registry requirements – the auditable proof of your GDPR data management activities?
Are all of your existing and planned processes designed from the ground up to support all of the above?
How can we help you?
- dFakto Analytics takes advantage of agile data methodologies to rapidly scan all data sources and provide actionable next steps on data subjects
- dFakto Analytics is technology agnostic and adopts and adapts to all new systems and data sources as fast as they are encountered, in days and weeks, not months.
Our latest Articles
The general data protection regulation will come into effect on May 25th, which underlines the importance of establishing a strong data culture within each company. For Thibaut De Vylder, CEO of dFakto, the findings are not appealing: “Many organizations are still doing gap analysis, and too few have started the actual shift to implementation. It is […]
“Get your Free ticket – Come and Visit us @ « Salon Stratégie Clients » in Paris 10th, 11th & 12th of April” In the continuity of our partnership with Nixxis (Call Center Solution Provider), dFakto will share a stand on the fair “Stratégie Clients” taking place in Paris. dFakto will present its post-assessment application tool « GDPR360 » which drastically improve daily […]
Nixxis’s advanced Contact Suite is a visionary and flexible solution that has been designed anticipating all future needs of contact centers in terms of customer interactions (phone, email, chat, sms, social networks). 80% of Nixxis’s customers report up to 20% increase in productivity and profitability. By promoting dFakto’s GDPR 360 application suite, Nixxis is probably one of the first that brings […]
FACING THE NEW EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS, MOST ORGANIZATIONS FOCUS ON AUDIT, NEGLECTING IMPLEMENTATION AND ONGOING OPERATIONS. WITH ITS ‘GDPR360’ SOLUTION, DFAKTO OFFERS A MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY FOR THIS NEW REGULATION. Many organizations are still in the assessment or gap analysis stage. These are the plans to build the house, a beautiful architectural sketch but no […]
Regulation often drives evolution in organisations, but never before has regulation been so close to shaping every organisation’s approach to data. The General Data Protection Regulation, EU’s answer to the increasingly fast evolution of data collection and treatment in our modern world, intends to rule the collection and usage of personal data through a global […]
As you’ll surely know the overall objective of the BCBS239 regulation is to strengthen banks risk data aggregation capabilities and risk reporting practices, as it relates to credit risk, operational risk, market risk and liquidity risk. Now this regulation is mandatory for the ‘systemically important banks’ – known as G-SIBs – such as BNP Paribas, […]
Discover our GDPR Whitepaper
* We will not share your personal information with any third party.